Smoked Candied Bacon Jam Tart - 200 pieces per tray
Hardwood smoked bacon, simmered with balsamic vinegar, port wine, brown sugar, onions, heavy cream, a hint of blue cheese, and placed in a quinoa tart shell.
From frozen bake in a pre-heated 350 ºF convection oven for 5 - 7 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165ºF as measured by use of a thermometer.
Rich, warm flavors are at the heart of our Smoked Candied Bacon Jam Tart. A rich dining experience of smoked hardwood bacon, slowly simmered in port wine, brown sugar, and balsamic vinegar to create a decadent bacon jam. We then add heavy cream, a touch of blue cheese, then place in a gluten-free quinoa tart. Perfect as-is, and also created / designed to add your personal finishing touches to (i.e. blue cheese crumbles, cream cheese & sherry, candied bacon).
• Sweet and savory flavor profile
• Rich, intense dining experience
• Perfect as-is, or topped with variety of accompaniments (candied bacon, blue cheese, walnuts)
• Great for wine pairings, and tapas-style events
• Gluten-free quinoa tart (third-party micro-tested)