HMR Pasta Classics Entree Bundle 1 ea Penne Pasta w/Meatballs, Rotini Chicken Alfredo, Lasagna w/Meat Sauce, Cheese & Basil Ravioli, Chicken Pasta Parmesan, Pasta Fagioli, 7-8 oz, 6 Meals
- 6-PACK of HMR’s delicious and satisfying pasta entrees include a variety of delicious Italian–inspired meals to help with your weight-loss goals.
- CLASSIC ITALIAN FLAVORS feature lower-calorie versions of favorite restaurant dishes, HMR Pasta Classics Entree Bundle includes one each of Penne Pasta with Meatballs in Sauce, Rotini Chicken Alfredo, Lasagna w/Meat Sauce, Cheese and Basil Ravioli w/Tomato Sauce, Chicken Pasta Parmesan, Pasta Fagioli, each 200-240 calories, with 10g-17g protein.
- NO REFRIGERATION needed, making them ideal for work or travel.
- READY IN JUST A MINUTE, HMR meals are quick and convenient options to help you cut calories and manage your weight at lunch or dinner.
- TASTES GREAT plain, or add your favorite vegetables for a delicious and custom meal. Meals shown with added vegetable suggestions.
How we got our start?"I started HMR because so many people were struggling with their weight and health. I wanted to change that. In all the years I’ve done this work, the greatest reward for me is seeing the look on someone’s face when they’ve transformed their life.” Dr. Lawrence Stifler, Ph.D., founder of HMR
What makes our product unique?A Lot of Food – Not a lot of Calories All HMR foods are designed to allow you to eat a lot…while still keeping the calories low. HMR Entrees are made to be combined with your favorite vegetables. Add one, two, three cups or more to create a filling lunch or dinner that’s also packed with nutrition.
Why we love what we do?Since the beginning, we’ve been serious about improving health through weight loss and it shows in everything we do: People First, Real Dedication, and a Strong Community
Figuring out what to eat for every meal can often be the hardest part of managing your weight. HMR Entrees can remove some of that mealtime stress. Choose an HMR Entree instead of a higher calorie meal and save calories. HMR Entrees are a convenient option for a quick and filling meal, without a lot of extra calories.
HMR Entrees Can Be Made Countless Ways
Coach’s Tip: Mix with your favorite vegetables for added volume and nutrition.
Low-calorie ways to prepare your fruits and vegetables
- Stir-fried or sauteed on the stove (with nonstick cooking spray or stock)
- Steamed in a pot with a little bit of water
- Cooked in the microwave
- Roasted in the oven (with nonstick cooking spray or stock)
- Charred on the grill
- Raw as a snack or salad
Pasta Parmesan with Broccoli Slaw
1 HMR Chicken Pasta Parmesan Entree
2 cups broccoli slaw
1 cup fire roasted tomatoes
1. Place broccoli slaw in a bowl and microwave for about 1 minute and 45 seconds, until soft.
2. Place entree and tomatoes in a bowl and microwave for about 1 minute and 30 seconds, until warm.
3. Combine all ingredients and add seasoning of choice
Pasta with Spinach Alfredo Sauce
1 HMR Rotini Chicken Alfredo Entree
9-ounce package frozen spinach, cooked and drained
Dash of nutmeg
1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
2. Heat until warmed.
1 HMR Penne Pasta with Meatballs Entree
1 cup yellow cherry tomatoes
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
Salt to taste
1. Cut the tomatoes in half and place in a bowl.
2. Toss with salt and Italian seasoning.
3. Heat the entree. Mix the entree with the tomatoes.
Asian-Style Savory Chicken
1 HMR Savory Chicken Entree
1 15-ounce can bean sprouts
1 8-ounce can sliced water chestnuts
1 6-ounce can sliced mushrooms
Dash of low-sodium soy sauce
1. Add bean sprouts, water chestnuts, and mushrooms to pan with nonstick spray and cook 5 min. until warm.
2. Heat entree in microwave according to package.
3. Combine cooked vegetables and entree on a plate and then top with soy sauce.
Roasted Tomato and Pepper Chicken
1 HMR Whole Grain Medley with Chicken Entree
1 medium tomato (chopped)
1/2 bell pepper (chopped)
1/2 onion (chopped)
1/2 avocado (chopped)
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Place chopped tomato, bell pepper, and onion on baking sheet. Top with cooking spray and dash of salt and pepper and roast 20-25 min.
3. Heat entree as instructed on package. Combine entree with vegetables.Top with avocado.
1 HMR Chicken with Barbecue Sauce Entree
1/4 packet fajita seasoning
1/2 cup sliced onions
1/4 cup water
1/2 cup sliced bell pepper
1. Slice chicken into thin strips. Add to pan with onions and peppers. Heat until soft.
2. Dissolve seasoning in water. Add to pan with lime juice if desired. Heat until it reduces.
3. Add rice and beans. Stir thoroughly. Top as desired.
Taco Mac and Cheese
1 HMR Mac & Cheese with Butternut Squash Entree
1-2 teaspoons taco seasoning
1 tablespoon fresh salsa
1 tablespoon fat free sour cream
1 tablespoon green onion
1. Heat entree as directed on package.
2. Place entree in a bowl with taco seasoning and salsa. Mix to combine.
3. Top with a dollop of fat-free sour cream, green onion, and hot sauce to taste.
Powered-up Potato Lentil Soup
1 HMR Lentil Stew Entree
1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
1 cup chopped kale (stems removed)
1 cup diced onion
1 cup diced potato
1/2 teaspoon garlic herb seasoning mix
1. Combine all vegetables with the broth and seasoning in a saucepan and cook until vegetables are soft.
2. Add entree and heat until warmed through.
Cold Veggie Pasta Salad
1 HMR Pasta Fagioli Entree
1 cucumber, peeled and diced
1 tomato, diced
1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and diced
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
1. Mix Pasta Fagioli (at room temp) with remaining ingredients.
2. Refrigerate for at least an hour.